|What:||An interactive story conference workshop for writers of romance, mainstream fiction, and narrative nonfiction.|
|Who:||With Toni Lopopolo, Literary Agent and writing instructor|
|When:||January workshop will be held on four consecutive Saturdays – 7, 14, 21 and 28
February workshop will be held on four consecutive Saturdays – 11, 18, 25 and March 2
|Where:||Santa Barbara (carpooling from Ventura available)|
|Time:||1 to 5 pm (or when we’re done.)|
|Why:||Focus of the sessions will stress story, character, point of view, dialogue, pacing, plot and creating scenes; most important of all — MARKETABILITY.|
|How Many:||Limited to no more than eight (8) writers. Each writer will present ten (10) pages of their writing each session, plus a story summary. Each will receive feedback from a publishing professional with years of experience in the business both as editor and agent, writing instructor at Temple University, and from writers in their peer group.|
|BONUS:||Each writer will received a thoroughly edited (red line) copy of their work from Toni.|
|Cost:||$200.00 for four (4) sessions.|
|Contact:||For further information please email:firstname.lastname@example.org or call Toni at (215) 353-1151|
- I’m about to buy, own, read, and mark up these new books
- July 1: Dialog is the heart and soul of your novel or memoir.
- Toni talks about how to write a query letter for a novel
- Join Toni at the 805 Writers Conference in Thousand Oaks on Sunday, May 20
- So You Want To Become A Writer? Do You Have What It takes?