“One book that I frequently recommend for writers is Orson Scott Card’s Character and Viewpoint. I do it for a number of reasons. First, Scott looks at such issues as whether to write a novel in first person, second, or third; he also looks at past, present, and future tense…” READ MORE
- I’m about to buy, own, read, and mark up these new books
- July 1: Dialog is the heart and soul of your novel or memoir.
- Toni talks about how to write a query letter for a novel
- Join Toni at the 805 Writers Conference in Thousand Oaks on Sunday, May 20
- So You Want To Become A Writer? Do You Have What It takes?