- I’m about to buy, own, read, and mark up these new books
- July 1: Dialog is the heart and soul of your novel or memoir.
- Toni talks about how to write a query letter for a novel
- Join Toni at the 805 Writers Conference in Thousand Oaks on Sunday, May 20
- So You Want To Become A Writer? Do You Have What It takes?
Tag Archives: Toni Lopopolo
“Novel Lab” – An Intense Writing Laboratory for would-be Novelists and for writers of Narrative Nonfiction During this 5-day “work-off-the-flab, kill-your-darlings” workshop, you’ll get line-by-line feedback on the first chapters of your novel in progress, with emphasis on how the first chapter fits the … Continue reading